@October 24, 2022
Did you miss channel reporting in Insights? Or was the amount of ‘<Integration> Activity’ filters out of line with integration picker on the Activity Feed?
If your answer to any of these questions was ‘yes’, then we got good news because…
⚙️ How does it work?
- <Integration> Activity filters for Activity Growth Insights reports
- simple - in the four Activity Growth Insights reports, you can now select integration activities (such as
Slack Activity) the same way you could in the Activity feed
- also you can therefore select what channel these activities occurred in and what specific activity type they are
- conditional displaying of <Integration> Activity filters
- from now on, the integration activity filters are only displayed for integrations that are selected via the integration picker
But do not take my word for it; check out this Loom video that makes it much more transparent and easier to understand 🕵️♀️
🎉 Why is it awesome?
Easy! Now, we can zoom in on channel-specific activity reports! Actually a highly requested feature!
Furthermore, we can even simplify the Activity Growth by type report.
⌚ What comes next?
For now, these filters are only present for the four reports in the Activity Growth report group. Soon, we plan on introducing this for more reports as well as expanding the filter to Activity is not toggle, which will help us evaluate active/engaged members better! But more on that later.