@October 4, 2022
Have you ever wondered where your community is located? If Are there any location hot spots in your member base? Are you struggling to understand this?
Fear no more because Ahoy’s got your back!
Say welcome to the
Region (virtual)field! 🌎👩🚀🚀
How does this work?
- All by itself! 💪 We take the time-zone Slack field (yes, this is a Slack-only field for now) and assign Regions based on this mapping.
- After that, you just need to map the field to a member field.
- We recalculate the data each midnight (if the time zone of the member changes).
Why is this awesome?
- Because now, you can understand what the location hot spots in your community are, without the need to comb through time zone info, so that you can focus on where your community lives and maybe even plan events for these community hubs!
What is next?
- As I said already, this is just a Slack field, but we plan on expanding it to other integrations, maybe even using IP scraping to build up the location insights further.
Check it out in action in the screenshots below, or hop on into your instance and give it a spin!